My All Fiverr Gig suddenly got deranked

huzeafa

Hello. My Name is Huzeafa and I am a level 2 seller on Fiverr. I have been working on Fiverr for a long time. My 3 gigs were ranked good and I was getting good orders and everything was going fine. Last week I got 3 direct orders on one of my gigs and I completed them with perfection and got excellent ratings. The next day my all gigs suddenly went to the last page and now it has been 7 days and I am not getting any orders on any of my gigs. I do not know why it happened but Can anyone tell me will my gigs get back or not? 

• Like 10
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, huzeafa said:

I am not getting any orders on any of my gigs.

Hello too

Why are you lying that you are not getting orders? Your last delivery was 22 hours ago! 🙄

If your gigs are de-ranked then there are 2 reasons:

1. You got 4.7 rating 2 weeks ago
  2. You might have been given negative private feedback from your buyers even you have received good feedback

You can do the following:

• Just work on your gigs.. 
  • Deliver quality work so that you can get positive private feedback from your buyers
  • Work with Get Briefs feature if you can

• Like 11

47 minutes ago, smartdezigns said:

Why are you lying that you are not getting orders? Your last delivery was 22 hours ago! 🙄

Depending on their delivery times, the order could have been placed earlier, even weeks ago, and delivered 22 hours ago.

Or perhaps that order was from a repeat customer; for some reason, there are sellers who say they're not getting any orders, but actually mean they're not getting orders from new buyers, while their old customers keep buying from them.

• Like 9
  • Up 3