Sending modified pictures and examples of the work in a conversation message

gorjan

Hi everyone:) In Fiverr’s Terms of Service is written Sellers must deliver completed files and/or proof of work using the Deliver Completed Work button (located on the Order page).

I have one question related to that.

In my previous salles, the buyers requested a lot od modifications and i was sending a lot of versions of the final work that I’have delivered already in a conversation message. Is that ok or I shouldn’t do that in the future.

Thanks.

You already did that. First deliver was Your completed file.

He need to press “request a modification” button if he need a modification (a lot of buyers dont do that), but You can provide it after via order conversation.

Radu.

Ok i’ll do that in future. But, also the buyer requested modifications after the order was finished. What to do then? I don’t want to lose buyers if i tell them to order another gig for small modification.

Guest celticmoon

If you’re willing to do another modification after the sale is completed, you can attach files to a message to the buyer, but I think you leave yourself open to abuse. Unless your gig description actually says “unlimited modifications”, you should stick to your own rules, and if you don’t have any, you should! (in my opinion) State how many mod’s you’ll do for the price of the gig, and that any mod’s after that or after the sale is completed will cost another gig (or whatever). If a buyer gives you problems, customer support is more likely to stand with you if you can show that your gig’s description was clearly stated when the buyer bought it.

Thanks. Everything is ok with buyers. My only fear is fiverr, if I continue send messages and versions of the work in conversation messages, because I’m reading a lot of people get banned for no particular reason. I ussualy first sending the picture in conversation to see if there is a need of some changes and then i deliver in order.

But in future i’ll stick to the order messages and send it there.

Archived