how can I publish reference customers or logos of customers in my profile?

radiantlifeug

Question

3 answers to this question

According to fiverr help as of the writing of this post: https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/4404324058513-Top-clients

"

There are two ways to add a Top Client to your list.
You can either add them from our approved list of clients/companies, or make a suggestion to add one.

Add from the approved Top Clients list

To add approved Top Clients to your list:

1. A notification and Pin Flash will notify you of the opportunity to boost your sales. Click on Details Here to take you to the Top Client page. You'll also get an email with an Add a Client button.

2. Type in a client name and select them from the list.

3. Mark the checkbox to confirm that you've worked with the client mentioned, and that you have permission to publish details. Then click Submit.

4. Once you receive confirmation (Got it, thanks!), click Add another client or Cool! Take me back to Fiverr.

Suggest a new client

To suggest a Top Client to be added to the approved list:

1. Type in the client/company name and click Suggest on the drop-down menu (as shown in the images below).

2. Complete the Top clients form:
    • Client name
    • Client’s website
    • Project duration 
    • More about the work you did

3. Mark the checkbox to confirm that you've worked with the client mentioned and that you have permission to publish details. Then click Submit.

4. Once you receive confirmation (Got it, thanks!), click Add another client or Cool! Take me back to Fiverr.

"

Edited by red_tadpole_
  • Like 3