What to enter for occupation and education as an underaged?

jakob_2

Hi everone!

I am trying to create a freelancing account. My problem is that I am underaged so I don't have any certificates, presentable education or a website or things like that. So I am not getting the required 65% completion. I don't really want to enter my phone number but if that's the only possibility I will.

Additionally I don't now what to enter for occupation. Should I just enter when I started it as a hobby?

I read a lot that it's very much possible for underaged to make some money here but is that really correct or should I just scrap it. Btw. I am trying to do small 3d models and little programs as that's my passion.

Thanks for any advice <3, Bye

Edited by jakob_2
  • Like 11

14 minutes ago, jakob_2 said:

I read a lot that it's very much possible for underaged to make some money here but is that really correct

In theory, it's possible, but you should keep this part of Fiverr's Terms of Service in mind:

"This Site is offered and available to users who are at least 18 years of age and of legal age to form a binding contract. If you are under 18 and at least 13 years of age, you are only permitted to use the Site through an account owned by a parent or legal guardian with their appropriate permission. If you are under 13 you are not permitted to use the Site or the Fiverr services. By using the Site, you represent and warrant that you meet all of the foregoing eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access or use the Site"

So, perhaps ask your parents for help? You'd need their help to withdraw your funds, anyway, because you need either PayPal or Payoneer, and you have to be at least 18 for those.

15 minutes ago, jakob_2 said:

I don't really want to enter my phone number but if that's the only possibility I will.

Phone verification is mandatory.

Oh, and definitely read the whole Terms of Service, it's not some boring legal speak, they explain how Fiverr works (plus that way you'll learn what's allowed and what isn't): https://www.fiverr.com/terms_of_service

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2