I would like to share my fiverr experience so far

tutu_guru

Hi everyone,

My name is tutu I wanted to share my experience on Fiverr with you all. My first experience was very positive, as I received my first order for $250 and was extremely happy about it. It was a great feeling to see that my skills and services were in demand and appreciated by a buyer.

However, I also had a less enjoyable experience when I received my first cancellation. It was a disappointing moment for me, and it caused my account to be deranked for three months. This was frustrating, as it meant that my account would not be as visible to potential buyers and I would potentially miss out on future opportunities.

Despite this negative experience, I learned a valuable lesson from the cancellation. It turned out that the buyer did not like the way I communicated with them, and I had not explained the full details of my service before they placed the order. This led to misunderstandings and ultimately led to the cancellation.

To all the Fiverr sellers out there, I recommend explaining the full details of your service to buyers before they place an order to avoid any misunderstandings. It is important to have clear communication and to set expectations with buyers to ensure a smooth transaction and to avoid cancellations.

I would also love to hear about your experiences on Fiverr. Have you had any positive or negative experiences that you would like to share? Please leave a comment below and let us know.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

In my early years I also experienced months of deranking due to a cancellation debacle. I'm really happy you chose to learn from it instead of being bitter. It was hard at the time, because I went from a level 2 all the way down to zero and it crushed me. It didn't affect my reviews, though, and I really didn't feel a loss of sales from it. I still think happy customers are much more important than ranking.

• Like 6
  • Congrats! 1
  • Thanks 2

17 hours ago, manidesigner12 said:

I am level one seller.But,I also have my account derank because of cancellation.

In fact I have'nt recieve any brief since than my account creation.

How can I improve my account ranking again?

Sorry about that 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1