My Account is restricted

bilalyaqoob647

Question

I got 3 warnings and my account is restricted, Is this mean my account is going to get deleted, I think because I have an open order that's why they did not delete my account. I did not know the terms of fiver , I got some useless warnings which I didn't even committed, I didn't know that asking the client for review is against policy and in one client was asking me again and again for working outside I had open order with him and then I said ok (but I never contacted him outside) and I also reported him multiple times nothing happened to him, my 3rd warning is they said I am giving restricted services, I don't know which one is restricted services, and I contacted and asked them they said you are sharing a link on gig, yes I shared a link the link was of demo app, because when clients where coming to me they always said that give me demo so that's why I added a demo app link so they can download and check it first before coming.

I worked hard to build up my profile and now I don't want my account to be delete is there any way I can do that. Can I ask fiver todo the investigation for the warning of working outside, which I never did. And also for the gig link sharing warning? is there any possible way that I can prevent my account not be deleted.

• Like 4
  • Sad 6

1 answer to this question

14 minutes ago, bilalyaqoob647 said:

I got 3 warnings and my account is restricted, Is this mean my account is going to get deleted, I think because I have an open order that's why they did not delete my account. I did not know the terms of fiver , I got some useless warnings which I didn't even committed, I didn't know that asking the client for review is against policy and in one client was asking me again and again for working outside I had open order with him and then I said ok (but I never contacted him outside) and I also reported him multiple times nothing happened to him, my 3rd warning is they said I am giving restricted services, I don't know which one is restricted services, and I contacted and asked them they said you are sharing a link on gig, yes I shared a link the link was of demo app, because when clients where coming to me they always said that give me demo so that's why I added a demo app link so they can download and check it first before coming.

I worked hard to build up my profile and now I don't want my account to be delete is there any way I can do that. Can I ask fiver todo the investigation for the warning of working outside, which I never did. And also for the gig link sharing warning? is there any possible way that I can prevent my account not be deleted.

Hello

I am sorry, but you have lost your account because you have made multiple violations! So it's hard to say that you will get back your account! So you need to move on (you cannot create second account as it also violates TOS)..

But you should have read the rules/TOS first before creating a gig! Fiverr never gives useless warnings. You must have committed violations that led your account to be disabled! 

But you can present your case to Customer Support! Try your luck! 

• Like 7