How do I get orders from three or more gigs instead of only one?

noirparliament_

I have noticed that most Fiverr sellers get orders on only one or two gigs that they create. A new seller can open seven gigs but we don't get orders on most of these gigs. Is there any cap here? I have seen a few sellers who get orders on most of their gigs. 

To the experienced sellers, do you have any tips on how to achieve this? 

I would appreciate your help.

Edited by noirparliament_
improvement
  • Like 15
  • Haha 1

• noirparliament_ changed the title to How do I get orders from three or more gigs instead of only one?
On 12/21/2022 at 10:16 AM, noirparliament_ said:

I have noticed that most Fiverr sellers get orders on only one or two gigs that they create. A new seller can open seven gigs but we don't get orders on most of these gigs. Is there any cap here? I have seen a few sellers who get orders on most of their gigs. 

To the experienced sellers, do you have any tips on how to achieve this? 

I would appreciate your help.

you will get orders with one gig, if you can SEO your tag keywords properly and SEO the gig picture you have given, then you will get orders from fiverr . A fiverr account can be properly SEO and orders will come in very quickly.

• Like 8

On 12/22/2022 at 6:57 AM, loknath4 said:

you will get orders with one gig, if you can SEO your tag keywords properly and SEO the gig picture you have given, then you will get orders from fiverr . A fiverr account can be properly SEO and orders will come in very quickly.

this is just a false guide i did this nothing happen please speak the truth or keep quite but do not misguide

• Like 2