How can I get more clicks and impressions on my gigs?

mds_soikot

Question

2 answers to this question

Hi @mds_soikot, Welcome to Fiverr and the forum!

4 hours ago, mds_soikot said:

My gigs' impressions and clicks have improved over the past 14 or 15 days.

Fiverr gives an initial boost to new sellers, so it's expected to see your impressions and clicks grow when you first start out.

But these days, my gigs don't get more clicks or impressions.

Are your impressions and clicks at zero? Or are you just maintaining the same number of clicks and impressions?

If you have 0 impressions, that would mean your gig is not relevant at all to buyers' searches on Fiverr (or your gig is not active on the marketplace). To check if your gigs are active, you can click on this link here:

https://www.fiverr.com/support_tickets/selling-on-fiverr/gigs/gig-status?gigId=237301483

If you are getting impressions, even if it's just a little bit, buyers are seeing your gigs. If you are getting clicks, that means your gigs are attractive to potential buyers.

What then should I do? Please offer your insightful input.☹️

Impressions are related to how relevant your gigs are when buyers search for your services on Fiverr. Relevancy is related to your gig title, tags, gig descriptions, and a number of factors around your seller performance and quality score. To increase impressions, make sure you are using relevant keywords, keeping up with your seller metrics, and are providing quality services that keep your buyers happy. I saw that you already have 2 reviews from a repeat customer, so you are off to a great start! Repeat customers are wonderful because they can keep your business going even when you don't have any impressions or clicks.

Understanding how Fiverr works can help you to increase your relevancy in search (and get more impressions and clicks). You can read more about that here:

https://community.fiverr.com/forums/topic/293675-%F0%9F%93%88-fiverr-simplified-get-matched/

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1