quiet order

bagasbrojo

It's been almost a month now that I feel the order is so low. I saw on other forums and gigs that they seemed to be selling well
, I don't know what's going on, I've used promoted gigs, and share link, but still what I feel is lonely, and also the buyer request feature doesn't match my specifications, 
i got nothing from promoted gig, i just pay and got nothing

I think it's getting worse

Gigs - Google Chrome 17_12_2022 00.59.13.png

• Like 3

Hi @bagasbrojo, if you aren't getting anything from Promoted Gigs, you should follow the Best Practices listed in the webinar below to increase your impressions, clicks, and orders:

See the last video in the link below. Best practices will be at the 8:00 minute mark:

https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360017729338-Promoted-Gigs#h_01G7PJWY4RXHXNWB1ZQED3C3S5

• Like 2
  • Up 2

On 12/17/2022 at 1:59 AM, vickieito said:

Hi @bagasbrojo, if you aren't getting anything from Promoted Gigs, you should follow the Best Practices listed in the webinar below to increase your impressions, clicks, and orders:

See the last video in the link below. Best practices will be at the 8:00 minute mark:

https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360017729338-Promoted-Gigs#h_01G7PJWY4RXHXNWB1ZQED3C3S5

its not working 😄

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, bagasbrojo said:

its not working 😄

Hi @bagasbrojo, what isn't working? The link? The video? The best practices suggested by Amir?

If best practices, what practices did you try to implement (the ones for impressions, clicks, orders, or ROAS)? There were multiple suggestions for each one. As you implement, continue to monitor your performance and make adjustments as necessary. If one thing isn't working, try another.

• Like 1