New seller and created 7 GIGs but how to add payment option so that buyers can purchase from me. Please guide.

wecreate786

There's no way to add a payment option. If your gig is available (not on hold) and you don't have the "request to order" option set (which is only available for a low % of people) then people will see the "continue" button when they view the main gig page and can order that way.

If you preview your gig you should see the continue button on the right side of the main gig page for a gig. 

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 3
  • Up 3

3 minutes ago, uk1000 said:

There's no way to add a payment option. If your gig is available (not on hold) and you don't have the "request to order" option set (which is only available for a low % of people) then people will see the "continue" button when they view it and can order that way.

If you preview your gig you should see the continue button on the right side of the gig page.

Thanks for the comment, but when i switch to 'buyer mode' from same account then on clicking on 'Continue Button' it does not ask to select payment. I doubt that this will be happening to customers/clients as well. Please help!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, wecreate786 said:

I am new to seller account please help and guide. Attached is the image for your reference.

2022-12-16_19-28-47.jpg

1) Are you referring to Payment Method? If yes then Go to My Business > Earnings > There you will see the 3 Payment Options (PayPal, Bank Transfer and Fiverr Revenue Card) OR Earnings > Manage Payouts Methods > Choose any one and add your details there!

2) If for Buyer then they are Gig Packages. Click on any of your gig > Edit Gig > Pricing > Set the Gig Packages of your own choice

• Like 4

5 hours ago, wecreate786 said:

Thanks for the comment, but when i switch to 'buyer mode' from same account then on clicking on 'Continue Button' it does not ask to select payment.

That's most likely because Fiverr won't allow you to purchase from yourself. When I press continue on your gig on a logged in browser it does go to the next page of it (where the page after that would be confirming payment info).

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 4