Please help me

asikulislam01

Question

1. My gig promotion is gone! My gig has not been promoted for almost two months, in these two months I am working with my regular clients but my inbox response rate is automatically decreasing, can anyone tell me the reason?
2. And after how many days can I get promoted back to the gig? (No negative feedback in my account.)

Screenshot_2.png

• Like 4

3 answers to this question

4 hours ago, asikulislam01 said:

1. My gig promotion is gone! My gig has not been promoted for almost two months, in these two months I am working with my regular clients but my inbox response rate is automatically decreasing, can anyone tell me the reason?
2. And after how many days can I get promoted back to the gig? (No negative feedback in my account.)

Screenshot_2.png

Did you skip responding to messages from a new buyer?

• Like 4

4 hours ago, asikulislam01 said:

my inbox response rate is automatically decreasing, can anyone tell me the reason?

I know exactly how you feel. This happened to me too, and although it may seem unfair, there's nothing wrong with you (or Fiverr).

Some spammers may have contacted you while you were asleep, and many people report "spam"; as a result, the messages are moved to the "spam" folder. Maybe you didn't notice?

I asked customer service about this before, and they actually gave me the ID of the people that I didn't respond to. They are all in the spam folder that I missed.

Still, many people can keep up with the response rate, so you can't complain.

• Like 5
  • Up 1

1 hour ago, asikulislam01 said:

Screenshot_2.png

I think you could not satisfy Bayer with the work. You have been given negative feedback for that. This problem is caused by feedback. You try to provide good service everything in your account will be 100% again

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1