How many of you convert your Fiverr profile to a Fiverr business profile?

sathees_sanoj

• sathees_sanoj changed the title to How many of you convert your Fiverr profile to a Fiverr business profile?
15 hours ago, sathees_sanoj said:

How many of you convert your Fiverr profile to a Fiverr business profile?

I haven't. I'm still waiting for the invite to create my Fiverr business profile.

Sellers are vetted by Fiverr to participate in this program.

Per my understanding, sellers' Fiverr profiles don't "convert" to Fiverr business - the Fiverr business profile is separate from the main seller profile on the platform. Sellers should be able to switch back and forth between these two profile modes via their profile edit page (two buttons should appear).

More about this is in the Help Center:

https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/4412909373841-Fiverr-Business-Setting-your-profile?segment=business#h_01GFGDWHXZ1J657BEKBY8BDBNS

• Like 8
  • Up 2

49 minutes ago, vickieito said:

Per my understanding, sellers' Fiverr profiles don't "convert" to Fiverr business - the Fiverr business profile is separate from the main seller profile on the platform. Sellers should be able to switch back and forth between these two profile modes via their profile edit page (two buttons should appear)

Yep no conversion. You get it when Fiverr gives it to you, and then you can choose via your gig edit page whether your gigs appear on Fiverr original, Fiver Business Marketplace (FBM) or both.

If you're on FBM you have an extra 'preview' button on your profile (see below). Once you click preview you can edit various parts using various edit buttons on your Fiverr Business profile. There are only a couple of differences between the two profiles apart from structure / layout. The information on one feeds the other and is 95% the same (you get a banner on FBM for example), but some gigs may not appear on the FBM.

There are two key things that are taken into account for your profile to appear on FBM: what you sell, and the quality.

My business related gigs... consultancy, pitch decks, business plans etc appear on FBM. My career guidance gig does not. 

In short, Fiverr business is for business services, and there are quality metrics. At least that's the way it is for now.

Fiverr is really wanting to push further into the business space, who can blame them, business buyers (should) have bigger budgets and are more likely to be repeat buyers for different services. But don't fear... just because do you don't appear @sathees_sanoj please don't think it's a reflection on your quality necessarily, it's perhaps because your niche is already saturated and/or your gigs aren't business focused.

As for the benefits, so far, as per other threads, there doesn't seem to be much difference between business buyers and normal buyers. Anyone can sign up to be a business buyer.

image.png.27d34f231a5e653ab562a1debcccecbb.png

• Like 8
  • Up 4

2 minutes ago, williambryan392 said:

In short, Fiverr business is for business services

That's good to know! I probably won't ever be in the business catalog because I cater mostly to individuals, not businesses. That would also explain why I only see Fiverr Business buyers asking about my curriculum building gig or research and summaries.

• Like 7