Not getting order!!

uzzal32

I have successfully completed 5 orders and received 5 star reviews on each. Unfortunately, I am not getting any orders for the past 7 months. I am active on the computer for about 12/hour. Gig image SEO as much as possible. Research titles, tags and descriptions well. Still unable to rank the gigs. I honestly don't understand where I am going wrong. Would be benefited and grateful if someone could give me proper guidance.

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, uzzal32 said:

I am active on the computer for about 12/hour.

And? What are you doing to build your business during those 12 hours? 

Gig image SEO as much as possible.

Fiverr is not an image-based search engine.

Research titles, tags and descriptions well.

And what have you learned by doing this?

Still unable to rank the gigs.

Well, that's going to be impossible to achieve, since there is no rank in the Fiverr marketplace. That's not how Fiverr works. Fiverr works to specifically match sellers to potential buyers, therefore, the only people who will see your gig in the search results, are those buyers who are the best fit for your service. Therefore, you should spend more time working to build up your service, and no time trying to achieve ranking that does not exist.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, jonbaas said:

And? What are you doing to build your business during those 12 hours? 

This time I observe the titles, tags and descriptions of other people's gigs. I try to write the title and description of my gig like them. But do not copy anyone.

Edited by uzzal32
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, uzzal32 said:

This time I observe the titles, tags and descriptions of other people's gigs. I try to write the title and description of my gig like them. But do not copy anyone.

That's the only thing that you've been doing for 12 hours every day? 😲

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, jonbaas said:

That's the only thing that you've been doing for 12 hours every day? 😲

Yes!!!😪

Could you please give me some suggestions as to what I should do. Honestly, I'm trying really hard to rank a gig. But maybe I'm not doing the right thing. And so not able to rank any gigs. Please give some suggestions.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, uzzal32 said:

Could you please give me some suggestions as to what I should do. Honestly, I'm trying really hard to rank a gig.

Since you didn't read what I already wrote, no, I cannot -- and will not -- tell you what to do. Gigs are not ranked on Fiverr. That's not how Fiverr works.

Please reread my previous comment. I already gave you a suggestion on what you should spend your time doing.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1