Need help

asif_ahmeed

Question

I work with Social Media Manager. In that case, the client's personal email password account has to be talked about, which is always against fiver. In this case, I can talk about these things again so that it is not against the Fiverr. Not the client's personal account I have everything I can talk to the client outside of Fiber if I want but I don't I ask the client to order more here and I talk to the client in the inbox and order page on Fiber

• Like 1
  • Confused 4
  • Sad 1

3 answers to this question

You do not need your client’s email or password to manage an Instagram page which I see is what you do. That’s a lie. There’s something called Meta Business you can use…

And I’m not gonna explain to you what it is. You should have already known that.

Edited by vibronx
  • Like 6
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, asif_ahmeed said:

I work with Social Media Manager. In that case, the client's personal email password account has to be talked about, which is always against fiver. In this case, I can talk about these things again so that it is not against the Fiverr. Not the client's personal account I have everything I can talk to the client outside of Fiber if I want but I don't I ask the client to order more here and I talk to the client in the inbox and order page on Fiber

If you discuss everything outside Fiverr, your account will be most likely to get banned. So for Social Media Management's tasks, you will definitely require client's credentials for work purpose. Best way is it to mention in your order requirements and discuss everything via Order Page only.

I am offering Social Media Post Design and Add into Social Media Platforms too but before creating a gig, I discussed my few concerns with Customer Support Team. They guided me properly and requested to discuss everything on Fiverr via Order page only. But do not mention mail etc. 

P.S. Must discuss your concerns with Customer Support Team whenever or wherever you're in doubt!

• Like 3
  • Up 3