The service is in 2 month but the delivery is in 5 days

gatsbyliu

Question

I purchase a gigs that post tiktok content daily and boost engagement for my account for 2 month. The seller claim that she will do the work for 2 month but I have to approve the deal in 5 days. I was concerned that there are chances that she run away or stop the work after approval.

But she claim that it will not be an issue here because I can always dispute the case to Fiverr since the gigs says "2 month of work" and all I need to do is show Fiverr my unfinished tiktok account. Is that true in perspective of Fiverr?

2 answers to this question

Fiverr do not support this.

Only once the work is done, you should accept the delivery.

You can say this to your seller as well.

If seller initiate the delivery, you can initiate revision and request him to complete the duration and work.
And rest all depends on both of your understanding.

• Like 1
  • Up 3

3 hours ago, gatsbyliu said:

I purchase a gigs that post tiktok content daily and boost engagement for my account for 2 month. The seller claim that she will do the work for 2 month but I have to approve the deal in 5 days.

2 hours ago, seven_sign said:

Only once the work is done, you should accept the delivery.

@seven_sign is correct. You should never accept a delivery without the work being 100% complete.

It's against Fiverr's ToS for a seller to deliver an order without meeting all of the order requirements. When a buyer accepts a delivery, they will be asked to leave a review of the seller's services (and this is impossible if the seller hasn't completed their delivery). Once the order is accepted by the buyer, the order is considered complete and the seller is under no obligation to do anything further. You can, as a buyer, dispute the delivery if the seller fails to deliver but this will cost you unnecessary grief and time to get that resolved. During this time, your good review of the seller is posted on the seller's account and won't accurately reflect your experiences with the seller. It's best to do things right from the start to protect yourself as a buyer.

The seller probably made this request to protect her interest as a seller and to get payments earlier, without realizing the systems that Fiver has in place to benefit both the buyer and seller.

Explain to your seller how her empty deliveries are in violation of ToS and reject them, as @seven_sign suggests. Then suggest that you cancel the order and replace it with a subscription or milestones order (this is if the seller wants to get paid earlier and in increments). If she doesn't mind waiting for 2 months to get paid, you can keep the order as-is. The order cancelation will not negatively affect her seller statistics as long as you accept her new subscription or milestones order within 2 weeks of the cancelation. Alternatively, she can just create custom offers for an agreed upon period of time (e.g., weekly or monthly).

If the seller refuses and continues to deliver an empty delivery, you can reject the delivery with "I didn't receive anything," which will trigger an investigation and will most likely result in an account warning for the seller.

image.thumb.png.f86916df7da03ba836840502f530b5f3.png

• Like 2
  • Up 2