Getting 500+ impressions and 10+ clicks on my gig but no order

frzdesignx

Hello my fellow freelancers,
Recently I am facing some issue with my gigs, and I can't think or find what is wrong with it, so I thought I will post here to ask you guys about some tips.

This is my gig:
https://www.fiverr.com/frzdesignx/do-luxury-beauty-clothing-fashion-apparel-logo-design

and I have been getting 500-700 Impressions and 10-15 clicks per day, but I am not getting any orders, so can anyone check and tell me what can I change in my gig and what is wrong with it? I tried changing my prices and description also images but nothing worked. 

• Like 12
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 4

the order was from my previous client,
and I have worked with shopify and amazon sellers in past that's why I added those in my profile same goes for youtube and facebook, I have seen Other profile and they did the same. as in client description you mention that you have worked with seller or store from amazon or shopify. 

• Like 10

2 hours ago, catwriter said:

Your latest delivery was 2 days ago, so it looks like you are getting orders.

Did you really have Amazon, Facebook, Shopify, and YouTube as your clients? As in, Amazon placed an order? Or hired you elsewhere?

@catwriterhow the heck can you see his orders? I have so much to learn! Your 👏 🙀 amazing.  Glad your getting orders friend. Why would you say your not getting any orders?  I have not gotten anything since September? I forget how long, i get soooo close..  then the buyer goes weird,tekegram or what's your contact info, or won't say what they want....OMGOODNESS,  i just want 1 order, please 🙏 😀 🙂 

• Like 8

1 hour ago, vickiespencer said:

That differs from working for Amazon, FB, and YouTube companies.

For example, I copyedit and proofread for many sellers who post their content on Fiverr, Amazon, Instagram, Vistaprint, Facebook, and well-known businesses. Yet I do not count those businesses as my clients because they are not. 

4 hours ago, frzdesignx said:

I have seen Other profile and they did the same.

Did you ask these companies if you could cite them as being among your clients? I ask because when you add any company to your client list, there is a box you should tick that says you contacted the company and got their permission to use their name. Otherwise, you and sellers like you who tick the box knowing you do not have permission from the company are misleading your prospective buyers and finagling the system.

446288168_Screenshot2022-11-16at2_03_17PM.thumb.png.51bc89e8caed5d66838e1d74eef19d18.png

My dear old grandma used to say, "Shame on anyone who cheats." The same goes for you and the sellers on Fiverr like you. But then maybe it is a good thing you defraud the buyers so blatantly. Because most buyers are savvy enough to realize that the old adage is very true—if it seems too good to be true, it probably isn't.  

• Like 8

1 hour ago, elleo1 said:

how the heck can you see his orders? I

Hi, @elleo1. Copy the username and then go to your Fiverr profile, erase your user name, and replace it with the user's name. Press enter, and the user's profile and gigs will appear. From there, you can select "most recent orders" to tell how many orders they have had lately.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

9 hours ago, elleo1 said:

@catwriterhow the heck can you see his orders? I have so much to learn! Your 👏 🙀 amazing.  Glad your getting orders friend. Why would you say your not getting any orders?  I have not gotten anything since September? I forget how long, i get soooo close..  then the buyer goes weird,tekegram or what's your contact info, or won't say what they want....OMGOODNESS,  i just want 1 order, please 🙏 😀 🙂 

the thing is the recent orders are from my previous buyers, which are custom orders, I am not getting any orders from my gig. 😞 that's what I am worried about. as I said I am getting 10+ click a day and barely get order from my gig, it's like once a week. so I just don't know what is wrong why I am getting no order when I am getting clicks. I want to turn those clicks into orders. 😞

• Like 7

7 hours ago, vickiespencer said:

For example, I copyedit and proofread for many sellers who post their content on Fiverr, Amazon, Instagram, Vistaprint, Facebook, and well-known businesses. Yet I do not count those businesses as my clients because they are not. 

Did you ask these companies if you could cite them as being among your clients? I ask because when you add any company to your client list, there is a box you should tick that says you contacted the company and got their permission to use their name. Otherwise, you and sellers like you who tick the box knowing you do not have permission from the company are misleading your prospective buyers and finagling the system.

446288168_Screenshot2022-11-16at2_03_17PM.thumb.png.51bc89e8caed5d66838e1d74eef19d18.png

My dear old grandma used to say, "Shame on anyone who cheats." The same goes for you and the sellers on Fiverr like you. But then maybe it is a good thing you defraud the buyers so blatantly. Because most buyers are savvy enough to realize that the old adage is very true—if it seems too good to be true, it probably isn't.  

the thing is when I added a client other then those companies, Fiverr took 2-3 days to verify and then added it to the list. But when you added amazon or shopify or others, Fiverr added them right away? why they don't verify that? why do they just added those clients right away? I am not cheating anyone. I have written on in the client description that I have worked with seller or stores from amazon or shopify if you click on the client logo you will see the description.

• Like 6
  • Sad 2

12 hours ago, elleo1 said:

how the heck can you see his orders?

It says on his profile on the main site when his last delivery was. Anyone can see that.

14 hours ago, frzdesignx said:

and I have worked with shopify and amazon sellers in past that's why I added those in my profile same goes for youtube and facebook,

That doesn't mean that those companies were your clients.

14 hours ago, frzdesignx said:

I have seen Other profile and they did the same

Plenty of people on Fiverr post misleading stuff, including who their clients are. It doesn't mean it's all right to do that. 

2 hours ago, frzdesignx said:

But when you added amazon or shopify or others, Fiverr added them right away?

Because they're known companies. They don't have to check whether those companies even exist.

why they don't verify that?

Maybe they don't want to pester big companies with inquiries like that, especially not with hundreds of inquiries basically all asking if they have really hired all those sellers offering cheap stuff (and the answer would inevitably be "no", especially with sellers offering services that those companies don't need).

I am not cheating anyone

Having Amazon and others listed among your clients is misleading.

I have written on in the client description that I have worked with seller or stores from amazon or shopify if you click on the client logo you will see the description.

The thing is, when I see that a seller has Facebook listed among their clients and it's obvious it's highly unlikely to be true, I'm not going to click on the client logo. I will look for a seller who seems more honest. And it wouldn't surprise me if plenty of buyers would do the same.

Anyway, back to your original question: it could be just a slow period (they happen). Maybe those who clicked were just window shopping for now, or maybe they chose someone else. Or maybe they were put off by a fashion logo designer claiming that big companies that are not in the fashion business have hired them; if that's the case, now that you have removed those who were not your clients, you might start seeing better results.

• Like 6
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 2

5 hours ago, catwriter said:

It says on his profile on the main site when his last delivery was. Anyone can see that.

That doesn't mean that those companies were your clients.

Plenty of people on Fiverr post misleading stuff, including who their clients are. It doesn't mean it's all right to do that. 

Because they're known companies. They don't have to check whether those companies even exist.

Maybe they don't want to pester big companies with inquiries like that, especially not with hundreds of inquiries basically all asking if they have really hired all those sellers offering cheap stuff (and the answer would inevitably be "no", especially with sellers offering services that those companies don't need).

Having Amazon and others listed among your clients is misleading.

The thing is, when I see that a seller has Facebook listed among their clients and it's obvious it's highly unlikely to be true, I'm not going to click on the client logo. I will look for a seller who seems more honest. And it wouldn't surprise me if plenty of buyers would do the same.

Anyway, back to your original question: it could be just a slow period (they happen). Maybe those who clicked were just window shopping for now, or maybe they chose someone else. Or maybe they were put off by a fashion logo designer claiming that big companies that are not in the fashion business have hired them; if that's the case, now that you have removed those who were not your clients, you might start seeing better results.

Okay Thank you for your answers, I already removed those from my client list, TBH I just thought it's okay to add those because I saw many profiles with them even top rated people, but I guess you are right it's misleading, I understand that I removed them from my profile. Thank you again.

• Like 4