fiverr support team wrongly canceled my order | can anyone help me.

doxtmajor

Question

my order was completed 1 month ago, but today fiverr support team canceled my order and refunded the buyer that amount of money.  the buyer was happy with the product and gave me 5 str rating . so i do not understand what is the fault and why fiverr did this. also they flagged my profile as unresponsive but my response time is 2-3hrs. and gave me strike.  i am shocked.

can anyone help me how to solve this matter. 

SharedScreenshot.jpg

Screenshot (181).png

screenshot-www.fiverr.com-2022.11.12-13_42_49.png

Edited by doxtmajor
put more attachments
  • Like 2
  • Up 1

1 answer to this question

28 minutes ago, doxtmajor said:

they flagged my profile as unresponsive but my response time is 2-3hrs

This happens when you report a spam without saying hi. At least, that's what I think. My response rate went down and I spoke to the customer service, they gave me two ID... And now I'm searching my inbox to realize they're in the spam folder.

31 minutes ago, doxtmajor said:

fiverr support team canceled my order and refunded the buyer that amount of money

I've noticed this happening more frequently and it may be because I don't always stay in touch long enough. My guess is that the buyer reported a fraudulent payment, and some payment gateway (such as PayPal / Wise) made it very easy to process this.

A couple of weeks ago, I had to cancel a flight ticket transaction, and the ease of getting the funds back surprised me. I would not have gotten those funds back if I had used a bank card.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1