Jump to content
  • 0

Red Dot on my Dashboard


digitalartek
 Share

Question

10 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0

Oh, I've never seen that one before. It looks like it's connected with your reviews (or your seller performance).

I see a 4.9 star average, so that's not anything to be worried about (it's when it gets below 4.7 that it becomes a problem).

Do you see any other issues noted on your Seller Dashboard (e.g., response time, on-time deliveries, or order completion rate?

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
7 minutes ago, vickieito said:

I see a 4.9 star average, so that's not anything to be worried about (it's when it gets below 4.7 that it becomes a problem).

4 minutes ago, exlucifer said:

This Red Dot Is Due To Your Rank On fiverr Is Below 4.7

Good point. I wonder why buyers see a 4.9 star average but the seller sees a 4?

I'm guessing it's from a recent order (that isn't showing yet).

Edited by vickieito
  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
1 minute ago, vickieito said:

Good point. I wonder why buyers see a 4.9 star average but the seller sees a 4?

We are not the only seller on fiverr there are lakhs of sellers available for choosing from for a buyer and if your rating is 4 and other seller is 4.9-5 ofcourse they choose higher one.. yes they can choose you if they don't have that many options available. and Fiverr also want to make it reputations between buyers so he don't show those rating in search results

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
7 minutes ago, exlucifer said:

We are not the only seller on fiverr there are lakhs of sellers available for choosing from for a buyer and if your rating is 4 and other seller is 4.9-5 ofcourse they choose higher one.. yes they can choose you if they don't have that many options available. and Fiverr also want to make it reputations between buyers so he don't show those rating in search results

 Thank you. Any advice on how to improve this

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
5 minutes ago, digitalartek said:

Thank you. Any advice on how to improve this

Get more orders and keep your buyers happy. If you get enough 5-stars reviews, you can bring your average up to 5-stars.

Take a look at the 4-star review and see how you can improve to keep your buyer happy. The buyer mentioned how it was frustrating to have all the files in separate files instead of one file (and mentioned they would have given 5-stars if they did get it in one file).

Edited by vickieito
  • Like 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...