Is there have any bug in Fiverr "Earned in ***" function?

hiphar007

Question

Hi there,

I was checking my October total overview. On the analytics page, there showing my total earnings are 419.80 but on my dashboard, there show 400$.  19.80$ in messing. 

I checked my total order for October month and earing. My October total order amount 524.8 and after deducting the Fiverr fee it was 419.80$.

Why 19.80$ is missing from my earnings? Is there any bug or have some problem with my side?

image.png.4867e50aa1403f8ac78a3a42399b0073.pngimage.png.54e329e95990f90732f28ade4f5ddde1.png

Edited by hiphar007
  • Like 9

6 answers to this question

22 minutes ago, max3dmodel said:

Nothing is missing. What's on the analytics page is the correct one. on the dashboard, it only shows you the amount you received from orders without the tips you received from buyers.

I received total 40$+ tips. So where is the rest?

• Like 7

Already faced the same issues here ( This marketplace ). And also reached this marketplace support center then they solved that for me and add my missing amount here ( This marketplace ). So, it's better to reach this marketplace customer support team member and then mention your order number and also share some screenshots, after reaching them they will solve your issues... Again said, only this marketplace can help you... 

• Like 8

10 hours ago, imdashik33 said:

Already faced the same issues here ( This marketplace ). And also reached this marketplace support center then they solved that for me and add my missing amount here ( This marketplace ). So, it's better to reach this marketplace customer support team member and then mention your order number and also share some screenshots, after reaching them they will solve your issues... Again said, only this marketplace can help you... 

I knocked them. But did not received any reply yet. 

• Like 6