What the hell is wrong with the "toptal" scammers

rigthawaymedia

Question

Please look at this screenshot . I am new on fiverr, I did not recive ANY order in 2 weeks only scam attempts , do I have a chance of a normal human beeing to find me and make a real order? They all want me to add them on telegrram , I gat around 10 msges like this / day. Do fiverr have an issue? Please look: https://i.imgur.com/qf1RXtD.jpg

• Like 5
  • Up 2

5 answers to this question

2 hours ago, max3dmodel said:

Yes, you have. And yet it depends on your performance. just mark them as spam when you see scam messages like that. 

This is unacceptable tho, i get 10 every day. No exceptions. I had to disable email notifications because of fhem. Why fiverr is not puting an ID system check at the registration?How do theese spam account keep registering ? Dont you need a phone number ?

• Like 6

32 minutes ago, rigthawaymedia said:

This is unacceptable tho, i get 10 every day. No exceptions. I had to disable email notifications because of fhem. Why fiverr is not puting an ID system check at the registration?How do theese spam account keep registering ? Dont you need a phone number ?

It doesn't matter. Scammers will always find a way to scam. That's what they do. It's our job to identify such things. If someone asks you to contact or work outside of Fiverr, always say NO and report them right away. Otherwise, you will be the one who gets the warning (might get banned). 

33 minutes ago, rigthawaymedia said:

How do theese spam account keep registering ?

Fiverr doesn't have an AI to detect someone's intention when creating an account. Anyone can create an account. Don't worry Fiverr disable those accounts when they review the reports. You can help the system by marking them as spam or even reporting them. 

As a new seller, focus on getting orders instead of thinking about scam messages.

• Like 3