Fiver New Update

dhaka029

Hi @dhaka029, what update are you talking about? There were several updates made recently.

Since you only have 5 reviews on your account (3 were a month ago) and 2 were this month, it might just be due to normal fluctuations in orders. Orders don't come in consistently. Sometimes you'll get a bunch of orders all at once, and then other times you might not get any orders at all.

Also, FYI gig links can't be shared in this category - they may be shared in "Improve My Gig" and "My Fiverr Gigs." 😉

• Like 2

On 10/14/2022 at 2:23 AM, dhaka029 said:

It is a matter of great regret that after Fiverr update I did not get any buyer request for last 10 days . 

It looks like the update is working for you, then. The update was supposed to get rid of all Buyer Requests. 

On 10/14/2022 at 2:23 AM, dhaka029 said:

Why it is happen ? What should be the reason ? 

Eventually Buyer Requests will disappear for all sellers because Fiverr is getting rid of it completely. I'm surprised that I can still see 227. I should be seeing zero, like you. Buyer Requests are being replaced with Buyer Briefs. 

Edited by vickieito
  • Like 7

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/1/2022 at 2:07 PM, dhaka029 said:

After updating Fiverr algorithm I did not get any single Buyer Request and not a single new order, all orders from my old clients. For updating my gig description what should I do. Please suggest. 

Actually Buyer Request is being discontinued so you need to work on "Get Briefs" feature via Gigs Page!

Before updating your gig description, work on Get Briefs first to see the results!

• Like 5
  • Up 1

On 11/1/2022 at 1:19 PM, dhaka029 said:

After fiver new update I did not get any new order and no buyer request ?

Any alleged "update" has nothing to do with you not getting orders. And the Buyer Request feature is going away for good, so it makes perfect sense as to why you are not seeing any BRs. Please stop complaining, and learn how to be a freelancer who doesn't need hand-outs to become successful. Believe me, you CAN become a successful seller without buyer requests, you just have to be willing to stop complaining, and start doing what needs to be done to connect to your target customers, and convince them to hire you.

On 11/1/2022 at 2:07 PM, dhaka029 said:

For updating my gig description what should I do. Please suggest.

You can start by no longer complaining. Start thinking like a businessman, and not someone who is entitled to free success. Success takes time, and hard work. It does not -- and should not -- come easy. Earn your orders. Earn your customers. Earn your success.

• Like 7
  • Up 1