Custom order extra revision price

gmuhit_five

Question

3 answers to this question

8 minutes ago, gmuhit_five said:

I have no experience about custom order extra revision price. Have any option to set customer order extra revision price?

Please tell more what field you work in, what does your gig include, so that we know what the revision would actually be.

To guess the good price for revision, we have to know what your price is on your gig order.

• Like 4
  • Up 2

4 minutes ago, tanci94 said:

Please tell more what field you work in, what does your gig include, so that we know what the revision would actually be.

To guess the good price for revision, we have to know what your price is on your gig order.

My GIG is for SSIS, SSAS, SSRS, TSQL, Stored procedure. MY GIG prices are B-30(2dys), S-60(3days), P-80(5days). I have a custom order which price is $320(5days). What will the extra revision price for this order?

• Like 2
  • Up 2

3 minutes ago, gmuhit_five said:

My GIG is for SSIS, SSAS, SSRS, TSQL, Stored procedure. MY GIG prices are B-30(2dys), S-60(3days), P-80(5days). 

It's hard for me to say, because i come from total different field (audio recording) but think about what your revision would look like, realisticaly. Is it more like doing almost everything again from the start or is it just like some touch-ups, little changes. I would charge around the amount of new work to be done in % of the full price of the order.

• Like 4
  • Up 2