Hello, I am new in Fiverr. Here, my new gig, start from &5!

frendyadew

Hello everyone, my name is frendyadew and from Indonesia. I am digital artist who like to draw portraits in my cartoon style. 

My Fiverr account has been registered since 2017 but only started now. I have no experience yet. 

Because I previously signed up just to try it out. And I just advertise my service to reach local customer using Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook. And I feel my income is not enough for my needs. 

Now, I want to pursue on Fiverr as my full time job for next year's college fees.

I hope i can get my first customer. 

Here's my gig, i will make your portrait into my cartoon digital art style and start from $5! 

https://www.fiverr.com/share/3v1YKL check it out! 

I will be so happy if any of you ordered my service! 

THANK YOU! 

Check out my work below! 

pdf_20220930_142849_0000.pdf

Edited by frendyadew
  • Like 12
  • Up 1

Hello frendyadew how are you?  I checked you Gig, it's great. you just need to make sure you are using the right keyword tags, use the suggestion bar to get them.  Also, incorpotate them in your description with meaninful phrases.  The idea is to use good SEO on the description.  Here is a video I found on Youtube that can help you.  Check it out.  Thanks.

• Like 6
  • Up 1

3 hours ago, mipiti48 said:

Hello frendyadew how are you?  I checked you Gig, it's great. you just need to make sure you are using the right keyword tags, use the suggestion bar to get them.  Also, incorpotate them in your description with meaninful phrases.  The idea is to use good SEO on the description.  Here is a video I found on Youtube that can help you.  Check it out.  Thanks.

As a new seller here I really want to get clients as soon as possible, so really thank you for this I will take note of it.

• Like 4
  • Up 1