Buyer wants to cancel after I did the work.

xluinxmoonx

Question

This buyer is wanting me to cancel their order after I’ve already completed all the work that was needed. They are in the chat making stuff up, and they said they’ve already contacted customer support I don’t know what to do, I do not want to get banned but I also want to get the money that I earned. Also they just sent a revision request if I deliver a revision does it mean the order gets canceled? I don’t know what to do about this buyer if I don’t except their cancellation I’m afraid I’m gonna get banned and I have over $90 in earnings in my account currently and I don’t want to lose that.

• Like 1
  • Sad 3
  • Up 1

4 answers to this question

55 minutes ago, xluinxmoonx said:

They are in the chat making stuff up

Buyer's can't cancel on the whim. What did the buyer put on the cancelation request?

1 hour ago, xluinxmoonx said:

Also they just sent a revision request

If the buyer is requesting a revision as well, clarify with the buyer - are they requesting a cancelation or a revision? Have them retract one - you can't both revise and cancel at the same time.

Find out what revisions the buyer is requesting. If it's within the scope of the order, revise and redeliver the order. If it isn't, you can give them a gig extra for the additional work.

Cancelations should be a last resort, if you are unable to provide an acceptable delivery.

I’ve already completed all the work that was needed.

If you've met all the order requirements and provided an acceptable delivery, then the order doesn't qualify for a cancelation. You can do this:

https://community.fiverr.com/forums/topic/282473-yesterday-buyer-opened-a-dispute-and-i-declined-3-days-gone-but-order-is-not-marked-as-complete/?do=findComment&comment=1783095

if I don’t except their cancellation I’m afraid I’m gonna get banned

No one gets banned for standing their ground and refusing to cancel and order. You have a right to stand up for yourself.

• Like 5
  • Up 1

If buyer send revision then you can do revision. Try to convince your client. If you worked the project properly then show it to Fiverr support. Another thing can happen if buyer accept the order then he/she may give you poor rating that can effect on your profile. If you need to cancel the order then through it mutual cancelation by Fiverr support team.

Thanks.

• Like 2
  • Up 1

If you complete all the work and buyer approved that work. Then want any change or want any revision then you have to give him revision. Or if order is completed and after taking your work he wants to complete the order then just contact the support and prove them you have complete the work. Then you will get your money

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, mdabdullah14251 said:

If buyer send revision then you can do revision. Try to convince your client. If you worked the project properly then show it to Fiverr support. Another thing can happen if buyer accept the order then he/she may give you poor rating that can effect on your profile. If you need to cancel the order then through it mutual cancelation by Fiverr support team.

Thanks.

totally agree with you. no need force to accept the order. Negative rating is more dangerous. 😣

• Like 2