What is the way to recognize fake buyers and fake buyer requests?

sobug_hossain

Question

4 answers to this question

Sometimes there will be some scammers posting requests.

Here are some of the ways I use to understand them.

1. Read the request well. A good buyer will explain all of his problems and the help he needs.

2. Check the price of the request . If the price is unbelievebly high , chances are that the buyer is not serious.

3. Some buyers will ask to enter some phrases before the actual offer to understand you read the request well. This means the buyer is serious.

4. If you are still having doubt , then check for the profile picture . Most of the scammers doesn't have a profile picture. (You shouldn't consider this only because there are a lot of buyers who doesn't have a profile picture)

These are only some ways that help me to choose the best request. Hope it helps you. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

18 hours ago, ananthakrish626 said:

Sometimes there will be some scammers posting requests.

Here are some of the ways I use to understand them.

1. Read the request well. A good buyer will explain all of his problems and the help he needs.

2. Check the price of the request . If the price is unbelievebly high , chances are that the buyer is not serious.

3. Some buyers will ask to enter some phrases before the actual offer to understand you read the request well. This means the buyer is serious.

4. If you are still having doubt , then check for the profile picture . Most of the scammers doesn't have a profile picture. (You shouldn't consider this only because there are a lot of buyers who doesn't have a profile picture)

These are only some ways that help me to choose the best request. Hope it helps you. 

Wel explained ❤️

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1