WE need a button saying "Accept" or "Reject" Buyers order

It would harm you as a seller. You will have a hard time filtering out orders before starting work on them.

You can always resolve it after he placed an order.

More useful tool would be “BAN BUYER” from ordering from you. And you can place them in advanced, before they place an order.

Because you can understand/predict him as troubling customer/rival customer from private messaging, or based on his previous orders with you.

And save nerves for you and him and feel protected as seller, so not only buyer will advantage.

Reply to @uptotop: I agree. I have no idea why the “ignore” feature works only in the chat, but doesn’t stop the person from buying gigs. I mean, if I don’t want a buyer to even message me what on Earth would make Fiverr think I want to accept orders from him/her? An “ignore user” feature should work in regards to the chat AND gigs.

It’s a good idea but because Fiverr is all about the profit margin, making any order automatically go through they are guaranteed their $1 on all those tiny orders. Then after that it’s just the order gets passed around and around and it doesn’t effect their bottom-line, so I doubt such a feature will ever come into existence. I guess the plus side is now that mutual cancellation doesn’t effect us anymore it’s not as big of a deal.

Guest norrsken_marc

Agree. There should be a way of flagging those buyers that give most sellers a hard time, and then that “accept or refuse” button as a last resort.

I also agree, a BAN BUYER button would be so helpfull. It makes you feel so low when a buyer is playing you. Have this situation right now. I really would love the buyer to never ever be able to buy from me again. But, “stay polite, just do the job and deliver high quality services off market rates and smile” while being played to avoid any possible negative rating.

Archived