How can I get the first order?

mamun_pro24

Recently I have created a Fiverr account. And I have published a few gigs. After going some days, I am realizing that Fiverr is getting more competitive day by day for the newcomers.
Now my question is, how can I get my first order? What needs to do? As a newcomer need some expert opinion to grow myself.

Thanks

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, mamun_pro24 said:

Recently I have created a Fiverr account. And I have published a few gigs. After going some days, I am realizing that Fiverr is getting more competitive day by day for the newcomers.
Now my question is, how can I get my first order? What needs to do? As a newcomer need some expert opinion to grow myself.

Thanks

be patient keep upgrade your skill. keep satisfy your buyer. don't cheat with anyone. try give best service your buyer. share your gig related social media group, page, website. read more and more inside fiverr forum.

thank you

• Like 7

2 hours ago, parvez_marketer said:

Be online as much as you can. send buyer request daily..

NO!!!!! This is incorrect.  You have been on this forum long enough to know that this is the wrong answer. Staying online does not increase your chances of getting more sales.  With 13 sales in a year it's clearly not working for you.  I suggest you spend more time reading the forum rather than posting nothing more than spam. 

• Up 1

57 minutes ago, mdabdullah14251 said:

1. Keep sending 10 buyer request everyday.

2. Marketing your gigs on social media properly.

3. Make sure your gigs are available in the search page from where buyer can purchase your service.

4. Buyer communication is the main factor to get your first order.

Thanks.

No human can be online all the time. It will do more damage than anything else.

if you are 24/7 online, get a message but are not able to properly answer your client (because you actually sleep) it will make a much worse impression than answering when you are back online.