copy typing

sarabarkat

Question

5 answers to this question

On 9/7/2022 at 9:23 AM, vickieito said:

Gig impressions are only updated once a day. It may appear like it dropped at the beginning of the day, sometimes the values are even at zero. However, when the daily numbers are updated, the impressions usually jump up to where it's supposed to be at.

Thank you so much @vickieito

• Like 5

HI @sarabarkat!

12 hours ago, sarabarkat said:

What time management should I follow to balance my freelance carrier and my education?

Make a schedule and stick with it.

List all of the things that you have to do with their due dates (this includes your schoolwork and your Fiverr orders). Estimate how much time each task will take and block out that time.

If you have to prepare for exams or tests, don't be afraid to use the Out-Of-Office feature, extend the delivery times for your orders, or increase the prices to make the orders more manageable.

• Like 5
  • Up 1

On 9/14/2022 at 3:55 AM, vickieito said:

Make a schedule and stick with it.

List all of the things that you have to do with their due dates (this includes your schoolwork and your Fiverr orders). Estimate how much time each task will take and block out that time.

If you have to prepare for exams or tests, don't be afraid to use the Out-Of-Office feature, extend the delivery times for your orders, or increase the prices to make the orders more manageable.

I will try that thanks. @vickieito

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1