How gig SEO?

sumiyaislam22

19 minutes ago, sumiyaislam22 said:

How Perfect SEO on fiverr gig

Really?  One of your gigs is wordpress technical SEO?

I am Sumiya Islam. I am a Professional Technical On Page SEO or WordPress Yoast SEO working in this field for the last ten years.

Apply your 10 years of experience, if you're an expert in this field there is no one on this forum that can compete with you!

• Like 7
  • Haha 5

Gig SEO is the most  important part  in Fiverr search .. I can share with you , some own tracks and for SEO optimize your gig. 1  Target  1 keyword 

2 . And Added this keyword and some related keyword in your title and description , 3 Image SEO optimize , 

One more Advice , don't share your gig in Fiverr  related group ,  cause so many fack impression  . Confuse Fiverr bot and bad impact  in your profile , 

• Like 10

12 minutes ago, robinhossain1 said:

Gig SEO is the most  important part  in Fiverr search .. I can share with you , some own tracks and for SEO optimize your gig. 1  Target  1 keyword 

2 . And Added this keyword and some related keyword in your title ,and description , 3 Image SEO optimize , 

One more Advice , don't share your gig in Fiverr  related group ,  cause so many fack impression  . Confuse Fiverr bot and bad impact  in your profile , 

Your comment has just made me 'ugly laugh'!!!!!!

So you believe that there is a Fiverr bot crawling this forum, looking for people to punish on their main selling account?  And a confused bot at that! 

Unbelievable!!! 

If you read the forum, you would understand that there is NO link between this platform and the selling platform. None whatsoever! 

You're advice is complete gibberish, and is only seeking to confuse people.  Please don't post guidance on here unless it is based on true facts you have researched, or personal experience based on many sales.  You have neither! 

Edited by breals
  • Like 10
  • Haha 2

Guest freelancerjabir
19 hours ago, sumiyaislam22 said:

How Perfect SEO on fiverr gig

You should have proper idea that how does SEO works in internet world and using of this how you can get more clients : )