Full time freelancing

timir69

48 minutes ago, donnovan86 said:

Well, don't go full-time first. Use it as a side job until you get more orders and traction.. Otherwise you will struggle a lot to stay alive with barely no income for the first months at least.

yeah most dangerous part is when you see the part "Your Gigs cannot be promoted right now" and whole profile and gig will be down. 

• Like 3

I've been a full-time freelancer and small business owner for 20+ years. I suggest saving up at least six months of living expenses first, diversifying your income as much as possible, and always having a back up plan. Also, never stop learning how to master your marketable skills.

Would I choose full-time freelancing reliant on Fiverr income alone? No way. Not even if you're making a living wage here now. Who knows what the future brings?

• Like 3
  • Up 2

Well, It depends on your experience. 🙂

If have experience in what you are doing then that's fine. If not, it will take some time you to learn. You can get more from industry level. If you never work then, you don`t know what are the challenges in industry. If you have experience then, you can deliver your best to customer. 

Customer satisfaction is very important when doing any business. 😇

Full time freelancing pros and cons also depends on your skills, effort and experience. You can get insights from others, but some of them may fits and some of not fits for you.

and remember you have to put your effort to freelancing and need to set up your goals to freelancing. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, melanielm said:

I've been a full-time freelancer and small business owner for 20+ years. I suggest saving up at least six months of living expenses first, diversifying your income as much as possible, and always having a back up plan. Also, never stop learning how to master your marketable skills.

Would I choose full-time freelancing reliant on Fiverr income alone? No way. Not even if you're making a living wage here now. Who knows what the future brings?

thats very specific point thank you!!!!!!!

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, inzent said:

Well, It depends on your experience. 🙂

If have experience in what you are doing then that's fine. If not, it will take some time you to learn. You can get more from industry level. If you never work then, you don`t know what are the challenges in industry. If you have experience then, you can deliver your best to customer. 

Customer satisfaction is very important when doing any business. 😇

Full time freelancing pros and cons also depends on your skills, effort and experience. You can get insights from others, but some of them may fits and some of not fits for you.

and remember you have to put your effort to freelancing and need to set up your goals to freelancing. 

yep nice approach 

• Like 2