Late Delivery

murtaza_lodhi

Question

Hi,

I delivered a late project on fiverr and my 'Delivered on time' percentage goes down to 75% . In last 60 days i completed 4 projects and 1 is late. My level is 1. So How many projects i have to complete on time before 15 Sep to maintain my level 1 and to get my percentage form 75% to 100%. And what happens if can't reach my delivery on time percentage to 100% after 15 september. can i get my level 1 back again.

• Like 9
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2

6 answers to this question

34 minutes ago, murtaza_lodhi said:

Hi,

I delivered a late project on fiverr and my 'Delivered on time' percentage goes down to 75% . In last 60 days i completed 4 projects and 1 is late. My level is 1. So How many projects i have to complete on time before 15 Sep to maintain my level 1 and to get my percentage form 75% to 100%. And what happens if can't reach my delivery on time percentage to 100% after 15 september. can i get my level 1 back again.

It has to be 90% to remain at the current level. Complete 4,5 orders and you will be fine. You'd get demoted to a new seller level if you failed to get the 90% on-time delivery percentage.

• Like 11
  • Thanks 2

19 minutes ago, max3dmodel said:

It has to be 90% to remain at the current level. Complete 4,5 orders and you will be fine. You'd get demoted to a new seller level if you failed to get the 90% on-time delivery percentage.

If unfortunately, i demoted to the new seller then how i can reach again on level 1. 

• Like 10

Fiverr describe it as delivering at least 90% of your orders on time for 60 days to maintain your level. So you will have to complete some orders to get to 90% or else you will be get demoted. If you get demoted you can get back to level 1 again by completing this requirement again and your level will be up in the next evaluation.

• Like 10