marketingoes

Hello everyone.

A few minutes ago I changed the gig image to try to improve the clicks. After doing that my gig is not showing up in the search.
I have changed the image back to the previous one because of the fear that it did not appear, as it was in the top positions.
Honest opinion, what image for the gig do you like the most or do you think it can convert more?

Thank you all.

GUESSTT1.png

guest2.png

• Like 2

Hi @marketingoes - Welcome to the forum!

43 minutes ago, marketingoes said:

Hello everyone.

A few minutes ago I changed the gig image to try to improve the clicks. After doing that my gig is not showing up in the search.
I have changed the image back to the previous one because of the fear that it did not appear, as it was in the top positions.

Your gig image doesn't affect your gig's visibility in search (but it does play a role in how many clicks you get). Most likely not seeing your gig was the result of you making many changes to your gig, not the gig image itself.

When monitoring how a gig is performing on the marketplace, you shouldn't search for you gig - Fiverr is a matching service that is based on the buyer's preferences and buying habits. So what you see in search won't necessarily be what you buyer sees in search. You may see yourself on the first page, but a buyer might not see you at all.

Search results are customized to each buyer and depend on your title, tags, and your seller performance compared to other sellers in your category. If you perform better than your competition, you'll be seen higher in search. And if buyers like what they see, then they'll click on your gig.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Up 1

15 minutes ago, marketingoes said:

One last thing. What image do you like best for the gig?

If I had to pick... maybe the first one? It has "Guest Post" on top, whereas the 2nd image, it was hard to find what the service was ("Guest Post" was hidden in the middle). To be honest, I thought both images had too many words. I like simple gig images with 1-5 words. 

• Like 1