Gig rank Solution

msshawon1

Hello,

Can any one help me please with my problem. I was researched many times on google and always they says always keep the same keyword at the same as tittle and description for my gig rank on first page. I followed this technique But I can not get any good solution, Can some one please tell me how can i rank my Gig On first page on Fiverr? Please help me guys. I know here are many talented guys.

Here is my gig link: https://www.fiverr.com/share/DV0N3V

Thank you

• Like 18
  • Up 4

3 hours ago, msshawon1 said:

Hello,

Can any one help me please with my problem. I was researched many times on google and always they says always keep the same keyword at the same as tittle and description for my gig rank on first page. I followed this technique But I can not get any good solution, Can some one please tell me how can i rank my Gig On first page on Fiverr? Please help me guys. I know here are many talented guys.

Here is my gig link: https://www.fiverr.com/share/DV0N3V

Thank you

You've been following bad advice. That's because there is no such thing as "gig rank" – at least not in the way most new sellers thing of it. 

Your visibility on Fiverr is determined by many factors. The most important ones are: 

• How relevant the algorithm thinks your gig is, based on your keywords, category and pricing
  • How relevant the algorithm thinks your gig is, based on who is searching 
  • Your buyer satisfaction rate (based on private reviews)

In other words, you can optimize for keywords all you want, but if you're not among the best sellers for the specific buyer searching for your gig, you won't show up on the first page on Fiverr. 

Having relevant keywords to tell the algorithm what you're offering is important. But if you don't have a great buyer satisfaction rate, you won't be promoted by Fiverr. 

In other words: you have to be really good at what you do, before Fiverr starts showing your gig on the first page. In fact, you have to be among the best on your seller level. This involves more than just being good at the service you're offering:  your skills in customer service and communication are just as important, to make the buyer experience the best it can possibly be. That's the only way to succeed on Fiverr in the long-term. 

Edited by smashradio
  • Like 18
  • Up 4

• 3 months later...