Improve my gig

Guest minihoopking

Guest minihoopking

Hi everyone! i am kind of new on fiverr, i have my gig up now for a pretty long time, still no order. Here is the link to my gig, i would appreciate any advice on how to improve my gig, and what i should do, in order to get orders. Thanks you....

Hi there.

Here is my review:

1. Gig thumbnail is not attractive. Headline got cropped at small thumbnail. Layout are messy. (2/10)

2. Only have 1 thumbnail? Seller can have three.

3. Description: Very bad. Too little. You don't explain at all about your service. WHY People should hire you? Why you are better than other competitor?

4. NO FAQS? 

Overall:

If you want to success, always give your best at everything.

Based on what i saw.., it seems that you aren't serious working as freelancer.

Try to learn trick and tips at this forum.

Right now.., you are missing a lots.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Guest minihoopking

Hi everyone, 

I have heard that to get your first order it is reccomended for the seller to send 10 buyer requests daily. Can someone tell me how to send buyer requests?

As a seller, you should never send out buyer requests. Buyer requests are created by buyers, not sellers.

As a seller, you can send offers to buyer requests. I don't know if you are on the new or old dashboard but if you are on the old dashboard, you can get to buyer requests here:

Click on your "More" tab and then "Buyer Requests."

image.png.0df36b9edc462d4cfec707fa5635df8b.png

If you highlight a request, a green "Send Offer" button shows up. That's where you can submit your offer on the project.

image.png.138023ed44dd2c9b2d2aad43b09d1e3f.png

Please make sure to read the request carefully. Don't make an offer if you don't understand the request or if it looks like spam. There is a lot of spam in the Buyer Request section. 

When writing your request, make sure that you address all the key points that the buyer makes in the request. Show how you are the solution to the buyer's problem. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

First of all, make an attractive gig based on your expertise. Send regular 10 buyer requests! The answer to your submitted buyer request should be short, simple, and attractive. Try to be active online most of the time. This will help you get more impressions and sales.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, vickieito said:

send offers to buyer requests

1. From the Recent Buyer Requests list, click Send Offer.
2. Select the relevant Gig.
3. Select which Gig Extras to include.
5. Describe your offer.
6. Set your delivery time.
7. Set your price.
8. Submit your offer.

The answer to your submitted buyer request should be short, simple, and attractive.

• Like 1