When do new buyer request show up (Include time zones)?

midodesigns

Question

2 answers to this question

49 minutes ago, midodesigns said:

I was wondering when do new buyer request show up (include time zones).

They "show up" when the show up. There is no set time, in any time zone.

50 minutes ago, midodesigns said:

there is a slow down on sales and on buyer request. I don't know if it has happened to me only.

You don't need buyer requests to be succesful on Fiverr. Market your gigs to your target customers, convince them to hire you, and make sure your gig appeals to their needs. If you want orders, here on Fiverr, you are going to have to work for them. Don't sit around expecting buyer requests to keep you busy. That's not how Fiverr works.

• Like 8

8 hours ago, jonbaas said:

They "show up" when the show up. There is no set time, in any time zone.

I understand. The reason why I said that, is because I've been on this platform for 5 years now. Have seen lots of updates, and one thing for sure is that at a specific time new buyer request used to show up. But now I've noticed that they are just showing up randomly. 

8 hours ago, jonbaas said:

You don't need buyer requests to be succesful on Fiverr. Market your gigs to your target customers, convince them to hire you, and make sure your gig appeals to their needs. If you want orders, here on Fiverr, you are going to have to work for them. Don't sit around expecting buyer requests to keep you busy. That's not how Fiverr works.

I understand. Again my point is here. I used to have lots of new buyer request but nowadays seem to be only few of those, and most of the other ones are spam ones, asking you to see their Fiverr gig service. 

Anyway thank you so much for your response 🙂 Really appreciate it. 

• Like 4