Suggestion need..

hammadk306

Question

11 answers to this question

51 minutes ago, hammadk306 said:

So, What i do now? I am so worried about account disabling.😢

Then don't spam people.  Concentrate on building your profile and gigs.  If you have been sending spam messages you only have yourself to blame.

• Like 6
  • Up 2

2 hours ago, hammadk306 said:

Does it effect my account mean result in disabling..?

It might. I should think you would already know that sending spam and unsoliticed messages was wrong.

1 hour ago, hammadk306 said:

So, What i do now? I am so worried about account disabling.😢

Seriously? DON'T SPAM OTHER USERS. It really is as simple as that. If people want to hire you, THEY will send you messages.

• Like 9

2 hours ago, hammadk306 said:

So, What i do now? I am so worried about account disabling. 😢

I understand why you are worried.

It appears you messaged other users. The thing is the only users you can message directly are other sellers, so you were wasting your time by doing so.

There are many threads on this forum about desperate sellers messaging other sellers to ask for work, which ends in the seller who sent the message getting reported as spam. Good luck with getting your account back. It will depend on how many messages you sent and how many people reported you.

• Like 6

37 minutes ago, vickiespencer said:

I understand why you are worried.

It appears you messaged other users. The thing is the only users you can message directly are other sellers, so you were wasting your time by doing so.

There are many threads on this forum about desperate sellers messaging other sellers to ask for work, which ends in the seller who sent the message getting reported as spam. Good luck with getting your account back. It will depend on how many messages you sent and how many people reported you.

Thanks for your reply, It just appear on one message, So does Fiverr disable or warn my account?

• Like 5

21 minutes ago, hammadk306 said:

This Error is only shown on 1 message.

That is not what I asked you. How many messages did you send out to other sellers?Fiverr would not take the time to show the error on each one. If you sent only one, that is one thing. If you sent more than one, that is quite another thing.

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, vickiespencer said:

That is not what I asked you. How many messages did you send out to other sellers?Fiverr would not take the time to show the error on each one. If you sent only one, that is one thing. If you sent more than one, that is quite another thing.

I sent on more than one, But today when i send then it show that error on that message. So what will fiverr do im your opinion and i also deleted that conservative on which errror is shown..

Edited by hammadk306
  • Like 6