gig deranking

capt_gold

23 minutes ago, customerin said:

There is no connection between withdrawal and deranking. Please read some of the top posts here on forum. Thank you.

there is, fiverr have been updating lately and we can't just decide like that....that was why i brought the topic up here is anyone faced the issue and have been able to solve them

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, capt_gold said:

there is, fiverr have been updating lately and we can't just decide like that....that was why i brought the topic up here is anyone faced the issue and have been able to solve them

Well, you don't have a single review.. Fiverr most likely promoted you for a week or two in front of other sellers, you didn't generate any sales, so obviously they pushed you back. And your prices aren't exactly low, so buyers most likely went with other people that have more experience and reviews, but also a cheaper price. That's what I think, I might be wrong. But it seems that's what happened. 

• Like 4

11 hours ago, donnovan86 said:

Well, you don't have a single review.. Fiverr most likely promoted you for a week or two in front of other sellers, you didn't generate any sales, so obviously they pushed you back. And your prices aren't exactly low, so buyers most likely went with other people that have more experience and reviews, but also a cheaper price. That's what I think, I might be wrong. But it seems that's what happened. 

true though, but my price is that high because of what i am offering

• Like 1

Just now, capt_gold said:

true though, but my price is that high because of what i am offering

I get it. But usually a good idea is to start with lower prices, build up a reputation and gain reviews, then you eventually increase prices. Someone with no reviews and higher prices isn't that appealing to buyers. Anyway that's my opinion, feel free to do whatever you want 🙂

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, donnovan86 said:

I get it. But usually a good idea is to start with lower prices, build up a reputation and gain reviews, then you eventually increase prices. Someone with no reviews and higher prices isn't that appealing to buyers. Anyway that's my opinion, feel free to do whatever you want 🙂

okay brother, thanks for the tips though.....i appreaciate

• Like 2