Sent over 1000 buyer request with not a single message or order

hesterrr

Question

Hello everyone,

At this point, I seriously need an advice as I don't know what else is going on with my account and I'm at the point of giving up because fiverr is not really working for me. Since february 2022 I have been sending buyer request and I have sent over 1000 buyer request but I haven't gotten a single order and this is very very frustrating as I'm solely depending on this account and what that means is that I haven't made any money on fiverr yet. 

Please I need an honest and encouraging advice on what I can do. I'll apreciate everyones response.

Thanks

• Like 8
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 2

4 answers to this question

Actually, You should check your gig images and description etc. May be there have some mistakes. Try to add eye-catchy images and good description. And I don't know how you write your buyer request? But the main problem is not here. Also as I said you should focus on your gigs stuff.

I just give you brief suggestion for write buyer request:

1. Read several time until you understand.

2. Try to understand buyer intention.

3. Figure out the main points from buyer request.

4. And write your proposal how you can help and Through their main points should approach.

Don't write any kind of unprofessional/unrelated things.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Make sure you created a professional profile on Fiverr.

Also your gig image should be eye catching to attract your buyer and your gig description should be meaningful with flexible price.

Before sending buyer request be sure what your buyer wants for them. Everything you should mention on your buyer request cover letter about their needs.

You can attach some previous work sample to get trust.

Thanks.

• Like 4
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

On 8/10/2022 at 10:00 AM, hesterrr said:

Please I need an honest and encouraging advice on what I can do. I'll apreciate everyones response.

You should share your gig at "GIG Improvement" forum.

So people can help improve your gig.

If your GIGs are bad, you won't be able to get order. No matter how much buyer request you send.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1