And the logos most likely to sell are… 🥁

Selling more logos and increasing your revenue is the name of the game. But like every game, it comes with a playbook. We’ve put together best practices guidelines with everything you need to know about logo success. We put a lot of thought into it those articles to make sure we answer as many questions as possible. Our new set or help center articles are aimed to help you get the best out of the Logo Maker. The guideline includes:

• How to tag your logo
  • Pinpointing the relevant industries
  • What to avoid when picking a logo to publish
  • Other tips and tricks to get your logo in front of thousands of potential customers

Ready? Follow these Help center guidelines and maximize your potential

Let’s do this

KF6h6njyfS1n6UCtV2xQDtPHbk7vBXaDocpLGdBn9vETEul96c10-Bsg0dBlsrJfsgu1cso9RIC05zuXNtjDvihQfX9UkwIo5OmCf16Nbg9O78F-cJJu0Dh0HioNQgOwf_7aJ5lvA338mxhAnT9axB4

Our team loves it when you share your thoughts and ideas in the comment section. Let us know what you liked- What was the most helpful thing to you? Do you have any suggestions for additional articles? Comment below

• Like 28
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

Thank you! Super helpful info.

Loved the article about selecting the industry. It's been eye opening honestly. I've been constantly maxing out the amount of industries chosen on my logos. Of course I've only chosen those that were at least somewhat relevant, but still, I could focus more on the super relevant ones. I am afraid that I've hurt the ranking of my logos.

I am now planning to do a revision on my logos and make a more focused effort to choose the right industry for them. Will that affect their ranking in the right direction after that? Will the ranking be recounted on already published logos after I make the edits? Or should I leave the old logos as they are and just focus on doing this right with the new ones?

Edited by vanadium1st
  • Like 12
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, vanadium1st said:

I am now planning to do a revision on my logos and make a more focused effort to choose the right industry for them. Will that affect their ranking in the right direction after that? Will the ranking be recounted on already published logos after I make the edits? Or should I leave the old logos as they are and just focus on doing this right with the new ones?

Hey @vanadium1st!

Yes, your logo ranking can change (for the better!) after making changes. My recommendation is to focus on your new logos and to briefly review your least sold old ones.

Good luck!

• Like 16
  • Thanks 1

This is great guidelines for us Logo Maker Seller.
I just wondering, after reading @vanadium1st, I just know that there is a ranking on Logo Maker.
If we do any changes, it can affect our ranking.

What about if we upload more logo, let say in similar industry and tag, will that help the ranking better or that will make the ranking decrease?

Thank you.

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, gunawanguan said:

This is great guidelines for us Logo Maker Seller.
I just wondering, after reading @vanadium1st, I just know that there is a ranking on Logo Maker.
If we do any changes, it can affect our ranking.

What about if we upload more logo, let say in similar industry and tag, will that help the ranking better or that will make the ranking decrease?

Thank you.

@gunawanguan
Please read this post explaining a little more about how our algorithm works. There are many factors to the logo ranking. 🙂

• Like 11