I need clarification on this please.

jhydeconcepts

Question

Hi, I got a request from a buyer after I have completed her order and I felt I should bounce it with fiverr forum so that I don't violate the rules of engagement. This was the request from the buyer:

Buyer:  "Hello Akinjide! Hope you’re doing good. This has nothing to do with graphic design but just wanted to ask if you happen to know someone in Nigeria that can sow women’s clothing please? Like a tailor/manufacturer?" and this was my answer: 

Me:  Hi Samira. of course. I know quite a number of them. 

Buyer:  Is there a way to share their social media please or contact info of a couple of them that you know can ship products in the USA? This is for my business.

Can I oblige her the request?  Wouldn't I be violating the fiverr rules by doing so?

I need help

Akinteye Akinjide

• Like 7
  • Up 2

4 answers to this question

13 hours ago, jhydeconcepts said:

Hi, I got a request from a buyer after I have completed her order and I felt I should bounce it with fiverr forum so that I don't violate the rules of engagement. This was the request from the buyer:

Buyer:  "Hello Akinjide! Hope you’re doing good. This has nothing to do with graphic design but just wanted to ask if you happen to know someone in Nigeria that can sow women’s clothing please? Like a tailor/manufacturer?" and this was my answer: 

Me:  Hi Samira. of course. I know quite a number of them. 

Buyer:  Is there a way to share their social media please or contact info of a couple of them that you know can ship products in the USA? This is for my business.

Can I oblige her the request?  Wouldn't I be violating the fiverr rules by doing so?

I need help

Akinteye Akinjide

All I feel is if something is not related to your work, you should avoid indulging in it. Also stick to all the rules and regulations to keep your account safe. There is a lot of scam going on.

• Like 7

Well, some people really look for information like this.

If you still decide to cooperate with this buyer, describe EVERY detail - what information you will provide, how many addresses (or anything else), how soon, in which format and so on.

• Like 5