Oder dispute

jahan_marketer

Question

Need suggestions!

22 days ago I got an order about social media posting/managing. I'm working hard. And the order is for ONE month. 8 days are remain. Now buyer is forcing me for promote her books and bring to sell. Even she already sent me a dispute and I canceled her request. Now I'm in tension, what should I do if she will send me the dispute request again on 8 working days. 

Need some direction.

best regards,

jahan

• Like 4
  • Sad 2

2 answers to this question

18 hours ago, jahan_marketer said:

Need suggestions!

22 days ago I got an order about social media posting/managing. I'm working hard. And the order is for ONE month. 8 days are remain. Now buyer is forcing me for promote her books and bring to sell. Even she already sent me a dispute and I canceled her request. Now I'm in tension, what should I do if she will send me the dispute request again on 8 working days. 

Need some direction.

best regards,

jahan

So the buyer ordered social media posting/managing. Is that what you're doing when you promote her books? Or is the buyer asking you to do more work that is outside of the original scope? 

If she sent you an order dispute, what does it say, exactly? I'm not 100% sure if I understand your situation fully, so it would help to know more about what's going on, in order to help you. 

• Like 5

Prior to the order I had an agreement with she to post regularly on her 6 social handles. Organic growth through the right hashtags. I was doing everything right. But now she is asking to promote one of her books, a few events and an online course. Although there was no prior agreement with her regarding them. Still I did organic promotion of events alongside my main job. But at one point she forced me to bring sell. There are 7 days left in a month. I spent a lot of effort and time on this project. Now what should I do if she disputes again in the rest of the days? I am a new seller on fiver.

This is her request+ my bid and her requirements previous the order placing.  

image.thumb.png.42fffada2395977ae24432da97b0eb97.png

Edited by jahan_marketer
  • Like 3