No order yet

zainab_fatima00

Hello everyone 

I'm Zainab Fatima. I'm from Pakistan. I'm currently a final year student doing Bachelors of Computer Science. I had joined fiverr in 2020 but was inactive. But now I am all the time active from last week. I created gigs and offer some services. 

Kindly check my profile as well as check and review my gigs. Thank you 😇 Keep me in your prayers 😊

https://www.fiverr.com/zainab_fatima00?up_rollout=true

Edited by zainab_fatima00

1 hour ago, zainab_fatima00 said:

Hello everyone 

I'm Zainab Fatima. I'm from Pakistan. I'm currently a final year student doing Bachelors of Computer Science. I had joined fiverr in 2020 but was inactive. But now I am all the time active from last week. I created gigs and offer some services. 

Kindly check my profile as well as check and review my gigs. Thank you 😇 Keep me in your prayers 😊

https://www.fiverr.com/zainab_fatima00?up_rollout=true

STOP spamming👿

• Like 1

2 hours ago, zainab_fatima00 said:

Kindly check my profile as well as check and review my gigs. (link)

New User Introductions

This category is for new users to introduce themselves, tell where they are from and what they do. 

Fiverr links are not allowed in this category.

It is Improve My Gig if you want help and My Fiverr Gigs to advertise. (links allowed)

• Like 3

I took a look at your profile. Here's some things I would fix: 

• Hiding behind a facemask does not make you look very professional. Your profile picture also seems to be of very low quality. First impressions matter. 
  • Your profile description has typos and grammar issues. Also, brand names should have their first letter capitalized (in most cases). 
  • Your gig thumbnails are not good. You call yourself a professional designer. You should put those skills to use, creating eyecatching, clean and modern thumbnails. 
  • Your gig descriptions have the same issues as your profile description. 
  • You claim to be available 24 / 7. Do you not sleep? 
  • Offering unlimited revisions is a bad idea. 
  • Like 5
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, smashradio said:

I took a look at your profile. Here's some things I would fix: 

• Hiding behind a facemask does not make you look very professional. Your profile picture also seems to be of very low quality. First impressions matter. 
  • Your profile description has typos and grammar issues. Also, brand names should have their first letter capitalized (in most cases). 
  • Your gig thumbnails are not good. You call yourself a professional designer. You should put those skills to use, creating eyecatching, clean and modern thumbnails. 
  • Your gig descriptions have the same issues as your profile description. 
  • You claim to be available 24 / 7. Do you not sleep? 
  • Offering unlimited revisions is a bad idea. 

OK thank you for my gig review. I'll fix it. 

• Like 2

On 8/1/2022 at 4:40 PM, niazseopro said:

stay online and send buyer request daily with marketing your gigs on social media 

Staying online will not help. Creating more gigs will not help. Stop giving those useless tips, please. It can only make the situation much worse.

• Congrats! 1
  • Up 1