Gigs were removed

telegrammarket

I contacted support and they said that this service is not possible to do. There were 90 ads in the same category, I took a screenshot, they couldn't say anything. People offering the same service have been doing it for 1 year and have served more than 500 people.

4 hours ago, telegrammarket said:
I contacted support and they said that this service is not possible to do. There were 90 ads in the same category, I took a screenshot, they couldn't say anything. People offering the same service have been doing it for 1 year and have served more than 500 people.

Thank you for reporting those other services that are breaking the Fiverr ToS. I hope Fiverr will remove them quickly, now that they've been pointed out.

3 minutes ago, imagination7413 said:

Thank you for reporting those other services that are breaking the Fiverr ToS. I hope Fiverr will remove them quickly, now that they've been pointed out.

You know what's weird, it gets deleted as soon as I install it, but those people have been doing it for 1 year, isn't it unreasonable?

5 minutes ago, telegrammarket said:
You know what's weird, it gets deleted as soon as I install it, but those people have been doing it for 1 year, isn't it unreasonable?

Not weird nor unreasonable at all. If you leave a door open, and suddenly a lot of flies start coming in, would you try to get the ones inside first, or close the door first to stop more from coming in?

I glanced at your profile. Based on the gigs I can see, you're already breaking the ToS, and I'm somewhat surprised those were not also removed.

What service, exactly, are you trying to offer? 

Archived