Suddenly decreased impressions of all my gigs

pkolouchxd

Question

Hello,

I have been selling on fiverr for around 3 months when I got into really good point that I was making enough money for monthly living.

Every day I was getting at least 2-3 orders and many people were messaging me, some of my gigs had impressions around 1-3k and I was on first page on fiverr but suddenly in like period of 3 days the impressions started to decrease from thousands to dozens. So now my main gig that had 3k views a day have 10 views per day and nothing is happening for like 3 weeks already. 

This happened when I had around 16 orders overall and like two or three of them were late, so maybe it could be caused by this?

However now I've already finished all the orders and I am still getting 5-10 views on my gigs for some reason.

Other thing that seems weird to me is that this didn't happen just with one gig which would be understandable but with all of them, overall I have 8 gigs and all dropped to almost nothing. Why would it happen to all of them?

Do somebody have same experience or know by what this could be caused?

Thank you so much everybody for replies.

• Like 13

6 answers to this question

1 hour ago, pkolouchxd said:

but suddenly in like period of 3 days the impressions started to decrease from thousands to dozens. ...

This happened when I had around 16 orders overall and like two or three of them were late, so maybe it could be caused by this?

...Other thing that seems weird to me is that this didn't happen just with one gig which would be understandable but with all of them, overall I have 8 gigs and all dropped to almost nothing. Why would it happen to all of them?

Hi @pkolouchxd,  you mentioned 2-3 late orders occurring and that does affect your overall seller stats for on-time delivery. Late orders will affect your account for 60 days.

Late orders also may suggest unhappy buyers who can leave negative public and private reviews. I did see there were 2 reviews where the buyers gave 3.7 & 4.0 stars, with one stating, "Not the best." Both of these reviews were a month ago, and it's likely they left negative private reviews as well. Negative private reviews can also affect how many impressions you are getting.

If your gigs are not getting impressions, it's because Fiverr doesn't think your gigs are as relevant to the buyer as they used to be, based on your late deliveries, negative private reviews, and how your performance compares with other sellers in your category.

• Like 13
  • Confused 1

Hey vickieito, thank you very much for your comment.

Just one thing, the orders were late but not delivered late, all of the customers then agreen on extension of delivery so it was delivered in time.

Could this have also some effect?

• Like 9

2 hours ago, vickieito said:

you mentioned 2-3 late orders occurring and that does affect your overall seller stats for on-time delivery. Late orders will affect your account for 60 days.

Late orders also may suggest unhappy buyers who can leave negative public and private reviews. I did see there were 2 reviews where the buyers gave 3.7 & 4.0 stars, with one stating, "Not the best." Both of these reviews were a month ago, and it's likely they left negative private reviews as well. Negative private reviews can also affect how many impressions you are getting.

THIS.

Nothing is sudden when it comes to where you show up in Fiverr's search results. There are a TON of different metrics Fiverr studies and if others surpassed you or you provided a rather bad experience to customers (or they perceive it as bad), then you get pushed behind and others are left to shine. It's very important to work hard and fulfill every order while surpassing customer expectations. Those 3.x reviews can easily have a negative private review and that... that will be a problem. Fiverr takes customer satisfaction very seriously. 

That being said, I had 10-20 views a day for my main gig and I still got orders. So I mostly think you have a couple of negative private reviews, and those late orders were a problem too.

• Like 11

Okay thank you for explaining me this problem, now what can I do to make this problem go away?

I mean I always work hard and try to satisfy my customers just unluckily got these two bad reviews. I mean not 5 star.

Do you think it still have some sense on fiverr?

Thank you.

• Like 5