Promoted Gig Featured Disappeared once again after 7 days and gigs deranked

Hi everyone hope you will be fine i am a level 2 seller with 528 positive rating 2 months ago i received the notification that your gigs are unqualified for the promotion  after that my all gig was deranked from 1st page to last page 2 weeks ago i received another notification that you can promote your gigs i start promotion and my gigs again came to the first page i was getting orders and everything again working fine but 2 ago again the promoted gig featured was removed and it says you are unqualified is there any expert who faced such situation when it will be back again my all customer was very satisfeid and the rating is 100%  complete but i dont whats the reason behind this thanks in advance. 

• Like 22
  • Sad 5
  • Congrats! 1

16 hours ago, hamzazaman469 said:

Hi everyone hope you will be fine i am a level 2 seller with 528 positive rating 2 months ago i received the notification that your gigs are unqualified for the promotion  after that my all gig was deranked from 1st page to last page 2 weeks ago i received another notification that you can promote your gigs i start promotion and my gigs again came to the first page i was getting orders and everything again working fine but 2 ago again the promoted gig featured was removed and it says you are unqualified is there any expert who faced such situation when it will be back again my all customer was very satisfeid and the rating is 100%  complete but i dont whats the reason behind this thanks in advance. 

This is almost certainly caused by you receiving a private review (that was not a very good one) from a client. Although your public reviews may have all been positive, a negative-oriented private review direct to Fiverr after a job completion will render gigs 'unable to be promoted' until you have improved your delivery standard in the eyes of the buyers. It's likely to have been withdrawn on an automated basis after a client sent in a negatively oriented service review.

Perceived quality issues with the product deliveries will always result in the removal of promoted ads.

Of course, there could also be other perceived failings that will cause Fiverr to temporarily remove the ability for a seller to promote gigs until the service standard has elevated again. It does make sense that the service has been removed again even though you barely had it back since a poor review can hit you at any time.

The thing to focus on is the quality of your deliveries and communications with buyers, ensuring every buyer is happy with your service and communications as far as possible.

Best wishes! I hope you get your promos back!

Annie.

• Like 18
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
On 7/26/2022 at 5:27 AM, anniejenkinson said:

This is almost certainly caused by you receiving a private review (that was not a very good one) from a client. Although your public reviews may have all been positive, a negative-oriented private review direct to Fiverr after a job completion will render gigs 'unable to be promoted' until you have improved your delivery standard in the eyes of the buyers. It's likely to have been withdrawn on an automated basis after a client sent in a negatively oriented service review.

Perceived quality issues with the product deliveries will always result in the removal of promoted ads.

Of course, there could also be other perceived failings that will cause Fiverr to temporarily remove the ability for a seller to promote gigs until the service standard has elevated again. It does make sense that the service has been removed again even though you barely had it back since a poor review can hit you at any time.

The thing to focus on is the quality of your deliveries and communications with buyers, ensuring every buyer is happy with your service and communications as far as possible.

Best wishes! I hope you get your promos back!

Annie.

Perfect information. you need to keep deliver quality work other wise promoted gig feature was not work. 

• Like 9

HI, I am facing the same issue. From the comments it is clear there is a problem with your service. An unsatisfied client is always the cause, and it must not be a bad review. If the buyer contacts support and report your service then you will be deranked. Fiverr cares about the buyer and Not you the seller. As it stands, You can't win against a buyer on this platform.

• Like 8

On 2/11/2021 at 1:41 AM, mateusbl said:

I received one order from a buyer that purchased without read my gig… i delivery the work in “February 07” and in “February 08” the buyer tried to cancel the order.

This buyer notice that this is not what he was looking for just when i finished the work. (I make layout design, not development) As this is not my fault i don’t will cancel the order.

So i have two doubts:

1. Normally, the order is market as automatically complete after 3 days, so the 3 days will count after “February 07” or “February 08”?

2. The order should be completed today, but the order still active with the last status: “CANCELLATION REQUEST DECLINED” so i should delivery again the final work?

On 7/25/2022 at 1:09 PM, hamzazaman469 said:

I have seen many sellers not using the gig promotion feature.

• Like 6