SPAM messages?

sarah86h

Hi all, 

I have recently joined Fiver in the hope to bring in a second income and complete additional work whilst I am on annual leave however I am only receiving messages requesting me to message people on instagram or verify email addresses. is this normal? 

i was really excited to join but the 30+ messages I’ve had all seem to be the same thing

• Like 8

I would say it is normal and not only if fiverr. Scammers exist everywhere and they choose the most vulnerable and on fiverr those are the new sellers that didn’t read fiverr TOS and just more susceptible for scamming because most of them desperate to get orders. 

Also on a side note: even a side income takes time to build in freelancing world, it doesn’t happen just by registering on fiverr or any other websites. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 5

55 minutes ago, mariashtelle1 said:

I would say it is normal and not only if fiverr. Scammers exist everywhere and they choose the most vulnerable and on fiverr those are the new sellers that didn’t read fiverr TOS and just more susceptible for scamming because most of them desperate to get orders. 

Also on a side note: even a side income takes time to build in freelancing world, it doesn’t happen just by registering on fiverr or any other websites. 

Awesome feedback thanks! 

• Like 5