Fiverr Promote Gig Doesn't work properly?

iceching143

Question

Anyone Can You Explain and details step by step Fiverr Gig Promote Option Now Doesn't Work Properly. That is because The cost is very high. don't geting an order. 

<<<<<I Don't Know but Doesn't work properly. Should I turn it off or not My Gig Promote Option? 

• Like 10

2 answers to this question

9 hours ago, iceching143 said:

Anyone Can You Explain and details step by step Fiverr Gig Promote Option Now Doesn't Work Properly. That is because The cost is very high. don't geting an order. 

<<<<<I Don't Know but Doesn't work properly. Should I turn it off or not My Gig Promote Option? 

If you have a high cost to order ratio, I'd look into improving my gigs. Remember that a buyer clicking on your promoted gig, doesn't mean they will make an order.

If your gig doesn't convert that click into an order, you end up paying for nothing.

Having great gig thumbnails, gig titles, descriptions, pricing that makes sense and perhaps a good gig video will help. You should look into increasing your conversion rate. That's a good metric to see if you're doing all the rights things or not. 

Here's a post I wrote on improving the conversion rate: 

• Like 4