According to google: I can start a gig on fiverr

seeratxbhatia

Question

But as a 13 year old, I do not know what to put for the certification, education, and occupation. 

As written on google, a 13 year old can start selling on fiverr.

But what if I don't have an occupation, no degree yet, no personal website, or phone number?

How am I supposed to start then.

Because I could be a benefit to many people, and I'm not sure how other 13 year olds get that (listed above) information put in.

Can you please help?

3 answers to this question

7 minutes ago, seeratxbhatia said:

But what if I don't have an occupation, no degree yet, no personal website, or phone number?

You can skip that part, it might seem from the beginning that you can’t but there is an option to do so. As I remember before you needed only 70% of your profile filled out, though I’m not sure if that’s changed 

9 minutes ago, seeratxbhatia said:

As written on google, a 13 year old can start selling on fiverr.

Yes you can, though instead of Google I would recommend for you to read fiverr terms and conditions that you already signed, not only they cover the part about your age but it’s also crucial to understand and know the rules even if it’s a long document because fiverr doesn’t hesitate banning sellers and they don’t give a second chance 

I'm always excited to see young entrepreneurs join the community. 

I know the Fiverr Terms of Service is a long document, but it is extremely important that you read it, as it is a binding contract. Google might say you must be 13, but there are a few extra points in the ToS about under-18 permissions. Key is the account must be created/owned by a parent/guardian, due to the laws of 'contract'.

Archived