buyers not accepting my order

shafox_graphic

Question

This is how ill send my buyer request. i dont know what is the mistake. please help me?

Greetings... You are in the right place, sir. yes, I'm sure I can make you a unique logo for your ISDaddy ERP system. at the lowest price. I have a lot of ideas about your logo. I will do my work until you are satisfied. So kindly give me the opportunity to build your prestigious brand design.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

4 answers to this question

Hey.. this is ok but it is too Standardized!

• Each buyer request and the requirements of the Buyer is different.
  • So rather than trying to have a single message,
  • try to send a short and a unique one that personally addresses their requirement.

if you keep sending a standardized message like this, they won't notice it.

as to "How to do this?" well, it depends on you and you will have to do it by yourself. I don't think anyone else can help you in this regard.

but as I said, read their buyer proposal, then send a personalized and a unique offer/message! be respectful and don't beg for the job. 

keep trying. I'm sure you will succeed! 👍

• Like 8

On 7/11/2022 at 2:52 PM, shafox_graphic said:

This is how ill send my buyer request. i dont know what is the mistake. please help me?

Greetings... You are in the right place, sir. yes, I'm sure I can make you a unique logo for your ISDaddy ERP system. at the lowest price. I have a lot of ideas about your logo. I will do my work until you are satisfied. So kindly give me the opportunity to build your prestigious brand design.

This is horrible. Everything here is a mistake. It would be miracle to get an order with this.

• First of all, do not copy and paste an offer. Everybody can understand that you have copied it. It gives the impression of a spam(which it is actually). Write for each job indivdually. I wouldnt spend a second to read a spammed message like this.
  • Cut the "Sir" Dont use it. Many people dont like it. Do NOT also use "brrother, sir, dear, madam, friend, fella, boi" or aything similar. 
  • "You are in the right place" This is absurd. You are reaching out to them, its awkward to act like they have reached out to you
  • "Lowest price" is not always a good sign. 
  • "I have a lot of ideas" No you dont. Everybody knows that you dont. Its just a generic sentence that nobody buys.

Buyers receive tons of offers just like this when they open a request in minutes. There is nothing here that can make one think that you are the right person. Speak to your potential buyers, do not copy paste. Copy paste does not get you a bright future and career. You should write them spesifcly according to their needs.

Edited by ozan_erdi
  • Like 4
  • Up 1