Buyers aren't ordering my GIG

lummy_creative

55 minutes ago, arifswe said:

Spending time forum

Marketing your gig through Twitter LinkedIn 

Immediately response massage

That's all keep doing this repeatedly 

And can you please explain how spending time on the forum can make his clients purchase his gig? 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, lummy_creative said:

Why should they? What makes your gig better than the thousands of other gigs that offer the same service, and are competing against you? Sellers do not deserve orders, they EARN them -- by being the best freelancer for a buyer's project. Figure out how YOU can competed against THEM... and win.

Entitlement does not lead to success.

7 hours ago, arifswe said:

Spending time forum

Nope. Being active on the forum does NOT guarantee more orders. Whomever told you this, does not know how Fiverr works.

Marketing your gig through Twitter LinkedIn 

Immediately response massage

That's all keep doing this repeatedly 

Repeatedly posting your gig links to the same people, over, and over, and over, on social media sites, is neither marketing, nor does it guarantee orders. Please learn how to market effectively. What you have suggested, is not effective marketing.

Responding immediately only means that you responded quickly to a buyer question, it does not guarantee orders.

• Like 5
  • Up 2

19 minutes ago, jonbaas said:

Nope. Being active on the forum does NOT guarantee more orders. Whomever told you this, does not know how Fiverr works.

True! There are a lot of "aritcles" that are floating around on the net by so called experts in Fiverr who tell you the same. 

I have slightly differnt view. Spending time in Forum will help you to learn from peers who have been successful and hopefully network with peers who can help to acheive business goals. It's an indirect benefit, like anyother business more you network more you will succeed. 

• Like 2
  • Up 1

11 hours ago, lummy_creative said:

Start by reading this: 

11 hours ago, lummy_creative said:

How do i go about this?

I'm Lummy, a digital marketing expert and a social media freelancer with over 6 years of experience working with companies from all over the world. (from your profile description)

Suggest you use your expertise to market your own Fiverr business.

Your first post.

Welcome to the forum. Enjoy! 🙂

• Like 3
  • Up 1

1. Spend time on fiverr marketplace and figure out what's working for the top-rated sellers. Select 20 top successful gigs on your criteria and thoroughly research  on them, the descriptions, services, portfolio, keywords, pricing everything, make an Excel sheet if you can. Then re-create your gig as best as possible and invest some time on creating portfolio media and writing the description. Don't hurry and focus on the only thing you are really good at. 

2. Send 10 Buyer Requests every day. Must read the requests attentively and think what you can do the best to help the buyer and then write your offer. Type every offer to buyer request manually and accordingly never ever ever copy paste. 

3. Even after creating your gig don't stop working on your portfolio, make something new everyday for practice and make it perfect. So whenever someone texts you, you can be prepared and show them something cool that they can have if they buy your service. 

4. Have patience and be consistent of course, there is no shortcut to success. 

5. The most important thing that you need to do to get buyers is Be 120% Genuine About The Service You Are Offering.

(P.S.- I am not even a level 1 seller, just sold 7 services in last 2 months and I speak from that much experience only)

• Like 2